Friday, September 3, 2010

Daily to Weekly Gratitude

I'm totally behind on my gratitude journal. I might have to change daily to weekly or even monthly. It gets difficult to keep up daily, but that doesn't mean I'm not grateful for all the daily blessings.

Husband bought me a EFX bracelet and I'm not sure if it's the bracelet working it's magic or if my shift in attitude. YOu can go to the link for more information on it. Either way, you can't convince me to take off the bracelet.

I've been sleep deprived this week because Faith is sick again and having a hard time sleeping. I figured since I can take naps during the day and husband can't, it's wiser to have me sleeping with her. Most morning I wake up exhausted, but after my afternoon nap, I've been feeling really good.

Also, as President of Faith's preschool, Campbell Parent Participation Preschool, I was part of the board member team conducting three seperate Orientations for the 4's, 3's, and 2's class. It's a while since I stood up in front of a bunch of adults and presented, it felt great! I forgot how much I missed it. I'm sure that is helping with the mood lately as well.

It was a tough day at my therapist visit, because she called me out on some stuff that I really did need to hear. However, you never one someone else to lay out your faults, especially if it's regarding your spouse or your child. She is correct no matter how hard it is to hear. I need to be more considerate and thoughtful of my husband. He is an extraordinary husband!

So here are my gratitude for this past week:
1. Having an amazing husband who spoils me and loves me unconditionally. I will work on not neglecting him and putting him first!

2. Thankful that Faith has amazing uncle and aunt. Thank you guys for baby sitting her this week so I can either rest, go to my doctor appointments, or orientation.

3. My EFX bracelet. Thank you husband for always being so considerate.

4. The incredible grandmas for loving Faith unconditionally even though she can be bossy at times.

5. My amazing Faith who ever cease to surprise me. Thank you for putting a smile on my face each and every day.

6. Amazing friends who are always there to lend an ear.

7. Finding a wonderful preschool for Faith. I'm looking forward to a great year!

8. Having a great board team at Faith's school. Everyone has been so wonderful and pitching in to help one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment