Saturday, August 28, 2010

Daily Five- August 26 & 27th, 2010

Daily Five- August 26, 2010

1. Good night's rest

2. Cuddle time in the morning

3. Spend the day at Happy Hollow with the kids

4. Able to vacuum and mop the floors

5. Faith going to bed without a fight, it was probably because it was so late.


Daily Five- August 27, 2010

1. Another good night's rest

2. Faith's hilarious comment today: "Look at my teeny boobies, when I grow bigger, they will grow bigger too." I don't know where she comes up with this stuff, but it's so funny

3. Had a chance to work at Faith preschool and send the time with one of the other parent and child who are great friends of ours. The girls but on a great puppet show about horses today. Also, I finally finished my job.

4. Spending the afternoon shopping with husband. We spent way too much on retail therapy, but it was so much fun. Of course, most of it was for Faith. I couldn't resist. Gap and Old Navy had huge sales and then another 30% off with the friends and family coupon. Also gave us a great opportunity to work out some of our issues lately. I need to work harder on showing him that he is appreciated!

5. Able to have some quiet time to take care of some work I had to caught up on.


Can you tell which daily fives I write the day of and which ones I'm recalling from memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment