Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daiy Five- August 18, 2010

I'm going to finally start my daily five. My friends been listing her daily five on her Facebook page and I thought it's such a great idea, but have never got around to it. I think the right time is the present. I really need to be more positive and focus on my daily gratitude.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010
1. Got to spend time with my best friend and her daughter. My best friend finally finished medical school and has a break this summer before she starts her job. It's been great to be able to hang out with each other so much. Her daughter is four months younger than Faith so it's great for the girls to see each other as well.

2. Had a good time at the mall. Got to eat Auntie Anne's pretzel, drink Jamba Juice, and even got two cute shirts for Faith at GAP.

3. Didn't have to cook dinner. We had plenty of leftover from Monday and Tuesday night. My mom also made her yummy vegeterian soup.

4. Actually made blueberry muffin from scratch. I know, I actually baked. Faith loves to help. She did a great job measuring, adding, and mixing all the ingredients. I thought it tasted good, but I think it's a little too healthy for the little girl. She likes the out of the box receipe.

5. Love the Wii Fit. Found a new game that I'm obssessed with. It was also a great workout. I was really sweating today.

No comments:

Post a Comment