Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daily Five- August 19, 2010

Daily Five for August 19, 2010

1. Hoping our new idea for Faith to sleep with daddy will work so that I can finally get a good night's rest. We told her that daddy is the best monster/ghost buster in town and that all the monsters and ghost are afraid of him. That means daddy is the best sleeping companion. We also drew her a mommy wellness chart. I told her I was at 40% right now and I need to get my rest so that I can be 100% again and then she can sleep with me again. We made sure not to blame her for me not sleeping well and it was more that I get easily woken up by any sounds someone else makes or even when I roll over and bump her. Crossing our fingers this will work tonight.

2. Uncle L. coming over and spending the whole day with Faith so that I can go to my doctor appointment.

3. My mother in law making dinner tonight. It was delicious!

4. Spending quality time reading to Faith today.

5. Looking forward to my date with husband tomorrow. We're planning on seeing "Eat, Pray, Love." I'm so excited! I loved the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment