Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Daily Fives-August 22,2010 thru August 25, 2010

Daily Fives-August 22, 2010
(Sunday)

1. My grandma's yummy spring rolls. She doesn't make it often, but it's totally worth the wait. I was close to my own record of 10 rolls. These rolls were pretty big so even though I had 7, I 'm going to count it as 10

2. Faith's first time miniature golfing. She had so much fun! Daddy even own a free game.

3. 2 hour nap

4. Crunchy fried noodles

5. Buying groceries to make the yummy cabbage salad.

Chinese Cabbage Salad

1 med. head cabbage
4 stalks green onions, slivered
2 pksg "nissen" Ramen (crushed)
4 Tbsp chopped almonds
4 Tbsp sesame seeds

Dressing:
1/4 C salad oil
1/4 C sesame oil
4 Tbsp sugar
6 Tbsp vinegar
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp accent

"accent" means Ajinomoto which means MSG! I don't usually use it...I substitute 1/2 tsp white pepper. It doesn't seem to make much difference.

Add Ramen to salad and dressing just before serving.



Daily Fives-August 23, 2010

1. Thank you Uncle Loi for coming over and playing with Faith so I can rest

2. Wii Fit, Thanks Nancy, this is my exercise now, I know, it's sad

3. Yummy Sweet Tomatoes. We love this place!

4. Playing at the park in the dark. Love summer nights.

5. Getting to sleep by myself


Daily Fives-August 24, 2010

1. Faith sleeping through the night with daddy

2. Wonderful cuddle time with Faith this morning. I love our cuddle time.

3. Had a good physical therapist appointment. He did some tractions on my neck and relieved some of the neck pain

4. Great bike ride with Faith and daddy

5. Got to finally make the yummy cabbage salad. Thanks, Tania!



Daily Fives-August 25, 2010

1. Got to see my therapist today. It's always great to talk it out with her. She helps me not take everything and myself too seriously. She also gives me great ideas.

2. Able to get some work done at Faith's preschool today. It was nice to have the school to ourselves. Faith and I enjoy the peace and quiet.

3. Was able to get some relief from this crazy heat at one of our friends house.

4. Finally did a Costco run

5. Got to spend quality time at the park with Faith. Love summer nights. We were playing in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment