Friday, August 20, 2010

Daily Five= August 20, 2010

Daily Five- August 20, 2010

1. Looking forward to Faith's future plans. "I'm going to go eat breakfast, grow up, and then go work for daddy so I can make money and he doesn't have to work."

2. Had a wonderful day out with Faith at Great America. I was finally able to catch the Snoopy on Ice show. It was so cute, she fell asleep in the car ride home and when I carried her into the house, she woke up briefly to ask, "Wasn't that show great?" Then she fell back asleep.

3. Got to have a secret date with the husband to watch "Eat Pray Love." The book was a lot better, but it was still great to spend time together.

4. Woke up in bed all by myself. Faith slept with daddy last night. Poor daddy didn't sleep was well as I did, but we're hoping it will get better.

5. Have dinner at my favorite restaurant and had my favorite noodle soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment